RESPECTS THE FIVE FREEDOMS
CARE OF GOOD LIVING CONDITIONS FOR ANIMALS
AND AUDITING OF FARMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN STANDARDS
NATURALLY DELICIOUS – HEALTHY – SAFE INGREDIENTS
- INGREDIENTS FROM CERTIFIED HEALTHY ANIMALS
- CERTIFIED SAFE INGREDIENTS
- STRICT LIMITS ON ANTIBIOTICS AND HEAVY METALS
- NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES
- HYGIENIC FARMING AND PROCESSING OF INGREDIENTS
- NOT TREATED WITH CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES
- PROHIBITED USE OF UNAPPROVED SUBSTANCES – NO GROWTH HORMONES
- GUARANTEED ABSENCE OF BSE AND GMO
SOCIOECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS
FOR A HEALTHY PLANET
BY REWARDING YOUR DOG WITH SNACKS MADE IN THE EU, YOU’RE HELPING US ELIMINATE OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT.
DISCONTINUING SNACK IMPORTS FROM THIRD COUNTRIES MEANS:
- REDUCING OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT BY 240 TONS OF CO2 PER YEAR, EQUIVALENT TO THE WORK DONE BY 12,000 TREES
RECOGNIZING A HIGH-QUALITY, EU MADE SNACK
The origin and name of the producer indicate where the snack was made. Snacks made in Europe from local ingredients are characterized by a high level of safety. The ingredients are sourced from certified farms complying with European standards, which ensures the safety of the ingredients in terms of heavy metals, hormones, and antibiotics, while European production standards guarantee 100% traceability of the ingredients.
With snacks, it is important to follow the producer’s daily serving recommendations. Doing so helps maintain balanced daily nutrient intake and optimal physical condition.
May be use so long as they are listed on the packaging, but excessive amounts create an unnecessary burden to the body.
Precise information on the composition of the snack is provided in accordance to the ‘clean label’ principle, which means all ingredients must be listed by their common names in descending order by volume. Watch out for ingredients listed in groups.
Look for naturally coloured snacks with an inviting aroma of meat or fish. We recommend avoiding snacks with an unnatural, heavily acidic odour, as they likely contain high level of additives.
- Meat or fish and fats.
- Fruits, veggies, and herbs.
- Functional ingredients to support digestion and optimal condition.
- Vegetable glycerine – safe for dogs.
- Grains and flour should not come first in snacks
- Sorbitol – used as a softener. While it is not toxic to dogs, higher concentrations may cause flatulence or digestive problems.
- Simple sugars – not a suitable ingredient for dogs. May lead to increased blood sugar levels.
- Artificial antioxidants, additives, and flavourings such as BHA and BHT, ethoxyquin, propylene glycol, xylitol, glutamate, phosphoric acid.
- Allergens such as casein, lactose.
- Artificial preservatives and colourants.
Chrášťany, Czech Republic